As a rule, I prefer to take commissions I know I can draw well AND have fun with. If I personally consider I am not a good fit for your project, I may turn down your commission. If I turn down your commission, please do not take it personally.
Last updated: 9/27/2022
👍 What I Will Draw 👍
I’m okay with drawing most species of characters, be it furry, human, human-animal hybrids (a.k.a. kemonomimis), fantasy creatures, etc –my ability will vary depending on what you select. I am more experienced with fantasy and furry creatures. What I will draw has evolved a lot over the years. These days, I prefer to stick to really vanilla, innocent stuff, nothing even remotely explicit. If you’re not sure, take a look at my portfolio galleries. If you see it there, it means I’m ok drawing that.
⛔ What I Won’t Draw ⛔
- Full frontal nudity.
- Explicit situations, regardless of the character’s age.
- Art in someone else’s style. If you want another artist’s style, please go commission that artist.
- Characters not copyrighted by you, or characters based on properties not copyrighted by you (so, Pokémon/Sonic/Digimon etc. fan characters are out. Sometimes, if a character has been modified enough from the property that inspired it, I may decide to draw it. You are welcome to ask!)
- Anything involving bodily fluids or secretions.
- Anything that is hateful towards others in any way.
- Characters that don’t belong to you or you have no permission from the owner to commission art of.
- Machines (not my strong point).
🌈 Still have questions? 🌈
Drop me a line! But remember: if it says here that I won’t draw something, don’t ask me why. The answer is usually simply “I don’t enjoy drawing that.” I won’t take commissions for subjects I dislike or feel uncomfortable with –period. I also won’t take commissions for anything that can put my payment processor or social media accounts at risk. That’s pretty much all there is to it, and if I turn you down it doesn’t mean I don’t like you, so please don’t take it personally. 🙏 Thanks!